Wednesday, January 12

yeaaah-hh, oooooooohhh, i'm still...

Yes, I'm still alive. Since I have no job now, blogging has lost some of its appeal. It's no longer a form of procrastination and peasant revolt (by which I mean a way for the powerless to get back, passive-agressively at the more powerful).

But then today someone begged me to post more, unwittingly reminding me that when it comes to attention, I'm a ho. A ho that works for free. On a computer.

So here I am posting again. This time: links to MP3s of one of my favorite musicians, who goes by the name The Russian Futurists. Peter Buck of REM says, "It’s like tinker-toy Depeche Mode." You know you've been looking for music like that.

If you like these, keep your eyes peeled for his new album, out soon.

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Thats some good stuff. Sounds kinda like Polyphonic Spree meets Postal Service. Kind of.

And I wouldn't say that I "begged you", but I do appreciate the updates. Especially when it introduces me to new, good music.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home