Sunday, October 9

foot and hand disease

Here's a weird little exercise to try:
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!
1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!
I told you so... And there is nothing you can do about it.

I found this at The Museum of Hoaxes, but this is for real. It also works with your left foot, but you have to draw the six with your left hand. I think it's something about how the leg and hand have to be controlled by the same side of the brain. Drawing a right-handed six didn't mess up my left-footed circling.

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Withers said...

Each morning I will now sit at my desk and attempt to the impossible. If someone asks what I am doing, I will simply shush them, aftward explaining I was attempting to understand the mechanics of how my brain relates to the body. Morons, all of them!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home